TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
RIP Misty
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently started visiting the Now Playing area of TC and I can see I've been missing some great discussions!! Anyways, does anyone remember that show last season (I think) that got cancelled about 3 or 4 episodes in called "Eyes"? Unfortunately, I can't even remember what station it came on (ABC maybe?). Am I the only one who totally LOVED that show and the concept behind it? Just curious, because everyone I talk to is like, "Huh? Eyes? Never heard of it..."

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I loved this show as well. Luckily they burned off the rest of the season in Australia and I have "heard" that the Eps were available through BitTorrent.

·
RIP Misty
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LooseWiring said:
I loved this show as well. Luckily they burned off the rest of the season in Australia and I have "heard" that the Eps were available through BitTorrent.
Hmmm, very interesting. I will have to take a look into that when I get home tonight...that would be great news!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I liked it as well.. Of course I also loved Joey and I don't see that anymore either. And Threshold? Anyone know what happened to it?

·
Skin cancer I need like a hole in the head.
5,618 Posts
Threshold wasn't doing well on Friday so it was moved to Tuesday. After just one airing on Tuesday the show never came back. Will CBS burn off the unaired episodes during the summer? Your guess is as good as mine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thats So Weird I Was Just Thinking About That Show Last Night...i Wonder What Happened To It...i Havent Seen It On In Awhile

·
Registered
20,380 Posts
I liked that show, and for quite a while had an wishlist set up in the hopes that they would burn off the rest of the episodes.

·
RIP Misty
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK, I'm glad to see it wasn't just me who thought this was a great show. I truly don't understand why they didn't give it more time. Not only were the plots of the shows good, it was very witty...yet not so much that it took away from the plot. After a brief search of some torrents, I'm coming up empty. Anyone got any information on the above poster's info about the showing being shown in Australia? I mean, geez, I'd be happy just to have the few episodes they DID show here...

·
The Question
11,582 Posts
jamesbobo said:
Threshold wasn't doing well on Friday so it was moved to Tuesday. After just one airing on Tuesday the show never came back. Will CBS burn off the unaired episodes during the summer? Your guess is as good as mine.
In the 6 February TV Guide, Matt Roush says that the Sci Fi Channel is "seriously considering picking up all of Threshold's 13 episodes" (only 9 hours made it to air).

·
Registered
53 Posts
I absolutely loved "Eyes". It was indeed very witty, so I guess it had to go.

You know, that "lowest common denominator of the major networks" thing...

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Amnesia said:
In the 6 February TV Guide, Matt Roush says that the Sci Fi Channel is "seriously considering picking up all of Threshold's 13 episodes" (only 9 hours made it to air).

I hope so, I know it didn't do very good in the ratings, but I kinda did like it.

·
Makes Bathtime Fun!
134 Posts
Count me in as another "Eyes" watcher. If I'm recalling correctly, they put it on Wednesday nights at 10pm, and even though the ratings weren't totally bad, ABC was unhappy with the audience drop-off from "Lost" - so it was kind of set up for failure. Too bad they didn't move it to another slot and give it a second chance. I also kept the show on my SP list through the summer hoping the unaired episodes would show up. As soon as the Fall season rolled in, I sadly deleted it. The format of the show was fun and different, and I loved seeing Laura Leighton again, as she was the most entertaining thing on "Melrose Place" (with possible exceptions of Marcia Cross in crazy-mode and Lisa Rinna's lips).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts