TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
wait.. I did what?
15,150 Posts
I have the rounded bottom Tivo cup, in my case it came with a "thank you for being a Tivo supporter" swag box that had coasters, stickers, and a plush.

Reactions: pl1 and rcandsc

·
TiVo Fanatic
819 Posts
I remember emailing Tom Rogers when he was CEO of TiVo at the time telling him how much I loved my TiVo and how it flawlessly recorded all of my shows while doing medical mission work in Zambia. Was nice to return to have 3 months of shows to catch up on with everything recorded. This was way before the time of streaming availability.

He responded by kindly sending me all kinds of gear -- including several TiVo mugs. I still have and use them today.

TiVo may not have much future ahead in terms of retail cable DVRs, but I will always love my years with TiVo (past and future). It truly is a great device that I wish had been more successful and more people would have adopted. The pioneer in the DVR industry is far better than the cable boxes/DVRs by the major cable companies. The Comcast X1 experience is nothing compared to TiVo. My wife loves our TiVo and doesn't want to give it up when the time comes.

·
wait.. I did what?
15,150 Posts

·
Bye to High Society
1,908 Posts
I remember getting a plush.
I still have my plush. I took pictures of it on my trips to Afghanistan, North Korea, and Mt. Everest base camp (China side) and uploaded the photos to the TiVo Facebook page. Eventually, someone at TiVo removed all of my photos so I stopped taking my TiVo friend with me on my travels.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts