TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, I guess my post was confusing. Sorry about that. I wasn't referring to the Unbox Video Player that plays movies on your PC (I know that won't work with a Mac).

What I was talking about was the Flash player at the top of the web page that shows the latest movies. It no longer works in Safari. Instead, there is an empty box (see screenshots).

The only reason it's a problem is that some of the moves (like the free ones offered this week) have to be ordered from within the player-- and if I can't see 'em, I can't order 'em!

(I emailed Amazon customer service, but haven't received a reply. )

Attachments

· formerly TiVoOpsMgr
1,354 Posts
Hi Javabird, sorry to hear about the issue. Can you let me know your OS version and exact browser version? I'll pass this information on to Amazon.

In the meantime, you can get all content via your DVR -- just go to TiVo Central -> Find Programs -> Download TV & Movies -> Amazon Unbox.

Alternately, for the four free NBC previews, please check out these pages directly:

Bionic Woman
Life
Chuck
Journeyman

Best regards,
Stephen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.