TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I finished my guided set up last night after installing a 4tb Drive. So now my main question is, when I go to the office to pick up my cable card and TA, do I have them do anything with them there or wait until I get home and call the national cable card #? to get everything paired. Im very Leary about spending too much time on the line with Spectrum after my last issues when they were TW.

Thanks again

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi all, I finished my guided set up last night after installing a 4tb Drive. So now my main question is, when I go to the office to pick up my cable card and TA, do I have them do anything with them there or wait until I get home and call the national cable card #? to get everything paired. Im very Leary about spending too much time on the line with Spectrum after my last issues when they were TW.

Thanks again
They will add the card and TA to your account at the store when you get home you have to call the regular number and tell them you need to pair a card. Hopefully you will get someone that knows how to do it but probably not. Remember sometimes you might have to restart everything for things to finally take. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.