TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

android app streaming error E=43 V=9

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  tmhagney97 
#1 ·
Once I get past the incessant "certificate has expired" errors, I can access the Tivo to get to my shows, but when I try to watch one with out of home streaming, I always get this error:

Anyone know what the heck E=43 V=9 means (I got this working a few weeks ago by erasing the cache, erasing the data, then uninstalling the app and re-installing and setting it up again from scratch, but that is gonna get boring if I have to do it every few weeks).

#5 ·
I can't get this to work at all, either through the app or the website. One interesting thing I'm seeing that may be the cause is on the Tivo Stream Information page:

System Time: Sun Jan 18 1970 16:08:09 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Software Version: 21.8.3.RC4-USC-11
Build Date: Nov 27 2018-23:26:14

The time on my TiVo itself is correct or else I wouldn't get any recordings, right? Maybe this related to the certificate messages people are seeing.

#7 ·
Streaming *has* been setup. Two or three times I've reinstalled from scratch, setup streaming, and watched it work, only to have it start giving the error above a week or so later (identical errors in fact on two different devices, a tablet and a phone). And if I don't get that error, I get a different one about certificates having expired.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.