TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Nice to see you
9,039 Posts
marksman said:
The funniest part to me though, si when they keep showing one of the station billboards the one guy in the middle is blurred out. I wonder if that is someone who left, or someone who is there and refused to participate.
There was someone seen in the news meetings with her face blurred out, so I assume that's a second person who refused to participate.

I couldn't help but notice that on the footage taken from actual newscasts, the "lower third" graphics were obviously fake, which I assume was to get rid of the CBS logo.

Oh, well, I guess all of this is moot now. :D

· Nice to see you
9,039 Posts
DevdogAZ said:
When I first heard that it got pulled, I wondered if the bigwigs in Fox's news department were miffed about them essentially making a mockery of serious journalists and therefore were simply burying it, but I guess if it's available on Fox.com, that can't be the case.
As I alluded to above, the station involved isn't even a Fox affiliate -- it's a CBS affiliate. (One telltale sign of this that got left in the show is the fact that they call themselves "The Eye of East Texas.") Maybe Fox News actually wanted them to leave the CBS references in the show, but the Fox entertainment division didn't want to get sued. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.