TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· ID-10-T
15,902 Posts
I thought this show was great. Very entertaining.

The funniest part to me though, si when they keep showing one of the station billboards the one guy in the middle is blurred out. I wonder if that is someone who left, or someone who is there and refused to participate.

I think it gives an interesting glimpse into the newsroom process for those of us who have no clue.

Don't know if I can take the protestations of integrity and serious journalism to much too heart from a station who has a dog as a weather man. Although entirely appropriate considering what weathermen do and how worthless they are in their chosen profession.

· ID-10-T
15,902 Posts
Canceled WTH

I actually liked the show.

This is why networks are failing miserably. I am not claiming this is some great work of art, but regardless, now they will just go back to airing a bunch of ridiculous reruns for the safe money.

The problem is they do this all the time, and they play for the safe money, which in the long-term is a lot less money.

Maybe they will show it on Fox Reality Channel.

NM. I see Fox On Demand has it on there. I think it is already there. I had to download the player.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.