TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· has gone his way...
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm... Not as "entertaining" as night one, but also not as "painfull"..

And yes that is by far the best 16 year the show has ever seen... She could sing, big time...

The "rosey" flapper style dress girl isn't going to make it very far, she is destin for a stage gig.

And Zach... I am sorry... If he changed "her" hair style, and got rid of the heels, and a normal t-shirt not a open cut flared sleeve... then maybe......... nah who am I kidding... and honestly... I have a very open opinion to things in that arena......

How old was the cowboy... I am so glad they put him through... I think in 5 years he has been the most "geniune" contestant... At least with that move, AI gain a little respect back in my book...

Quote of the night: "I've only sung to Turkeys....."

· has gone his way...
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
And image and perception is part of this competition.

If it WASN'T... this competition would be on the RADIO only so we could only hear and judge the voice.

There have been a LOT of people who have had the Voice, who simply didn't have the look. Take Clay for example, he was shot down by the pre-reviewers in two other cities, before he got through. And even then, RPS said that Clay didn't have the "look", but he had an over powering voice. (knowing that if he could survive, and get his "face" into the hands of the expert "make-over" people, that they may be could over come that.... result... One of the most successfull results from the AI series.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.