TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
25,478 Posts
I've never watched more than 5 seconds (literally) of AI before, but thought I'd give it a shot this season. So I watched it tonight for the first time.

Pretty entertaining, really, but mostly for the really bad stuff. I wonder how it'll be when only the good ones are left.

I didn't like the 16-year old girl. Her singing felt fake and stylized. The vibrato annoyed the heck out of me.

I actually liked the voice of the weird chick/dude. But wow, what a weirdo. And when he/she said something like "I hate looking like this" after the audition I was just thinking "Well, get a normal haircut and normal clothes then, freak." Up until then I didn't really care what he/she looked like. But that self-imposed self-pity was just odd. He/she should figure out what sex he/she wants to be and stick to that...

The fat chick who sang Bjork was IMO the most interesting voice of them all. COol delivery. But she won't be a winner, even if she deserves to. Still, nice they sent her to the next round.

The cowboy looked like he was 13 years old. How old is he?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.