TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· at redh dot com
293 Posts
justapixel said:
:confused:

I don't think he said anything like that. He said something to the effect that racism was still going strong, which made me look closer at his skin color. ;)
Yes, but it was racism and prejudice. Zack was angry that the Judges, particularly Simon, we're prejudiced against a boy who sang a girl song. I saw someone claiming to be a boy that looked and sounded like a girl singing a song badly. Whatever prejudice may or may not have existed, the sound was bad, bad, bad so he/she/it had to go, thankfully.

· at redh dot com
293 Posts
Hansky said:
I still have not seen anyone identify the qualities for which they were allegedly prejudiced, if not the actual mold of the AI contestant.
Well that is because this was Zachary's rant about being prejudiced contained very little detail. This was something that he believed and really he is the only one that can answer the question you are asking.

My belief, which may be incorrect, is that Zachary felt he was being prejudiced because he is cross-dresser and sounded like a girl.

Either way, the singing sucked and the performance was bad too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.