TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Well aren't you
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty good. Seemed like they rehashed the second episode where Francine becomes a Real Estate agent. Although adding Klaus to the mix was good although they could have done more with it.

The werewolf bit was meh.

·
Blasphemer: Uses DVR
1,549 Posts
At the very least, I was impressed that they managed to run a storyline for every single family member and hash them together without feeling one was cut short.

Klaus as the Earth, Wind and Fire coverband guy was great, as was Stan doing the Flava Flav head jiggle in his rocket boot. And for some reason, the parking lot bit really cracked me up.

·
Not 12 anymore
2,544 Posts
I loved the swear jars. Did anyone notice the one that was most full?
"Moist"

Hehehehe. Looks like someone was a DLM fan. :)

·
Reed & Juliet's CPA
10,158 Posts
DLM?

On the jars... I would think that Francine would have pooled that money together... at least for a start.

·
I am Spartacus!
28,559 Posts
I really liked the big clock hanging around Stan's neck and I knew it would have some significance. Klaus was great. And I was rolling at the poor wolf getting his fur in rollers.
I agree, they did do a wonderful job of each character having their own storyline yet it all came together really well. Great episode.

·
Not 12 anymore
2,544 Posts
DLM= Dead Like Me

·
Act Accordingly
2,172 Posts
How about Dexy's Midnight Runners coming up with a new song. That was soo wrong but I couldn't help but laughing.

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
60,901 Posts
mdsutherland said:
How about Dexy's Midnight Runners coming up with a new song. That was soo wrong but I couldn't help but laughing.
What was Dexy's Midnight Runners doing on a World Tour at all, let alone before coming up with "Come On Eileen?"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts