1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Notable Member
117,324 Posts
Originally posted by Graymalkin
:eek:

Is the series still in production?

Are they going to stop broadcasting it?
All the episodes for the first season are in the can. But I would not be surprised if there was a second season.. The show seems very popular..

But man, what a bummer.. Tata passing away at such a young, young age. :( :(

·
Konner Kringle
6,482 Posts
33 is definitely too young to die. He may have been on the heart attack express from all the stress and his perfectionist nature, but that's still too young.

·
Not Entirely Current
39,836 Posts
Wow. And can someone explain to me why I'm having CSI flashbacks?

That's just sad.

·
Curiously Strong
41,013 Posts
I wonder if it was natural causes or if he offed himself. Is suicide considered "foul play?"

·
Notable Member
117,324 Posts

·
NASCAR geek
19 Posts
That was the 1st thing I did, went to the Discovery Channel website and looked at the staff bios. His info has been removed.

Even with the 1st season already shot, I wonder if the remaining episodes will be shown.

From the show, the guy never seemed to be relaxed, except the one time at the bar with the PR guy. He was even wired when he went to that JC1K party (floor scuff). It could have been stress, but 33 is way too early to go.

My condolences to his family and to the staff of GVR.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Could someone please help me, I only watched the first episode, close to when it aired, and then have the rest stashed on my TiVo for a "rainy day".

What did he look like? Is the the guy with the dark hair, dark mustache that was away from his family and ate in the cafeteria by himself on Super Bowl Sunday?

I would just like to put a face with a name, and Google isn't helping.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
574 Posts
No, he's a clean-shaven brunette, average height, always impeccably dressed and always high-strung. In the first episope, I think they showed him having a drink with Wayne, the Director of Marketing.

·
All In
321 Posts
Not sure if he was on the first episode, but he is the one that is always picking on Ninya (they make up hotel operations). He always seemed like a total ahole to her, although a lot of it seemed really staged. He also gives out chips , normally as a reward, but for him he gave them out as a sarcastic gesture against staff.

·
Curiously Strong
41,013 Posts
Originally posted by Ntombi
No, he's a clean-shaven brunette, average height, always impeccably dressed and always high-strung.
Average height? The guy looks like he's about 4'2".

·
Registered
3,776 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sorry to hear. I watched the first episode but couldn't stand it when they have people say (obvious) scripted commentary to the camera. It sounds awful. The whole point of those on reality shows was to let people express what they really thought (or at least their reaction to producer's questions, but the reaction just is impossible to watch when scripted).

1 - 20 of 278 Posts