TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Somewhere within the Prime app there must be a place for you to log in to your Amazon account so it knows it's you (a Prime member or purchased/rented the video). I don't have a TiVo Stream but that's how the Prime app works on other internet streamers. If I'm not logged into Amazon or somehow get kicked out I get those same messages.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Maybe the Tivo Stream has to also be linked to your account? I had to do that this morning with the Prime App on my Android TV. It gave me a 6 character code (mixture of letters and numbers) and then I had to go to a website address on a mobile device or computer (I think www.Amazon.com/mytv) and type in the code which linked me to my TV. I'd reboot everything before trying again. If it still doesn't work maybe it's just a problem with the TiVo Stream's version of the app. Maybe there's a way to check if you can download an update?

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Well, Tuesday is Prime Day and deals are starting. Sounds like it's time to dump the TiVo Stream in favor of a Roku, Amazon Fire TV, or Apple TV. I saw a couple of select items (the big Fire Cube and a refurbished Fire Stick) were 50% off this afternoon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts