TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Meh.
42,348 Posts
There are only three "important" S1 Buffy episodes: the first one, the last one and "Angel". I loved the characters but the remaining stories were kind of weak. Season 2 is when the show really took off for me.

It's your money, but I'd just record the two daily hours on F/X at whatever point they are. It'll eventually loop back to the beginning. That's how I got into the show. I never saw a "live" episode until the beginning of season 6.

·
Meh.
42,348 Posts
I think SMG is a wonderful actress. She may never get another chance at another vehicle that was perfect for her talents, though. She's on the road to oblivion if she keeps making crappy movie choices.

·
Meh.
42,348 Posts
Season 4 wasn't bad at all except that the Big Bad was the Big Mediocre and they killed off the evil professor way too soon. I thought she'd have been a more noteworthy adversary than Adam turned out to be.

·
Meh.
42,348 Posts
I recently read an article in which the creator of the greatest show in tv history, David Simon (The Wire) was quoted as saying that Buffy The Vampire Slayer was the greatest tv show ever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.