TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
It sucks to be me
6,875 Posts
I'll echo that you should watch Angel 1 and Buffy 4 at the same time. There's a lot more that can be picked up on, and you can appreciate some of the nuances that otherwise you don't see. My favorite from season 2 is Becoming.

And as for Charisma... She sometimes seems to be an incredible actress. Othertimes she seems to be a terrible one. Getting her character into the scooby gang may have been a little forced, but it's rewarding to have her there in the end.

And scooterboy, I really do recommend it. Borrow the DVD's from him and watch a few hours. You will get hooked :)

·
It sucks to be me
6,875 Posts
Originally posted by Skittles
Yeah, but.... (warning, spoilers for anyone that hasn't finished Buffy)
She's already died twice. The only certainty about Buffy is that death isn't final, especially in Buffy's case.
I still argue that it's 3. She flatlined in season 6, which is as dead as she was in season 1. My count is 1 or 3, but not 2 :)

Originally posted by Bill Reeves
That was a classic, but my favorite is late in Season 2. "Numfar, do the dance of joy!"
I'm not sure you know, but Numfar was played by Joss Whedon himself. Just one of those little bits o trivia. Joss was a demon... a dancing demon. No, something isn't right there. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.