TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I don't know if the description says pilot - does anybody know? The title of the pilot is "welcome to the hellmouth" though. Be careful - I think that it's a 2-parter (with both parts having the same name), and you'll want to catch both.

FX can be a bit weird. Sometimes the guide data will get really off. When I was trying to record all the episodes, I sometimes set it to record all the showings in a day, even if they weren't listed as being the right episode. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
that's a good point. A lot of what they cut out are the little nuances that give the show character, for the sake of commercials. I also find the sound to be really off on FX's airings - something I find for almost everything I've watched on that channel. Definitely watch the DVDs if you can get your hands on them. And if you buy the first 4 seasons with the Amazon deal and decide you don't like them, I'm sure you could find someone around these parts to take them off your hands. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.