TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I second the recommendation for watching S4 of Buffy concurrently with S1 of Angel. They aired new episodes back to back when they were originally shown, and the crossover episodes will make more sense if they're watched together.

You may have a point about Cordelia's association with the gang being a bit sloppy, though it doesn't really bother me. I chalk it up to Cordelia being shallow enough to be worried about her social status, but having a good heart that won't let her ignore the wierdness now that she knows about it.

Season 2 was a very uneven season for me. It had some of the very best episodes of the entire series, and some of the worst. The story arc for the season was one of the best they ever did, though, and the 2-part season finale is the defining moment of the show. You've got Lie to Me coming up soon, which is one of my favorites, and Halloween was a fun episode. The season really kicks into high gear with the Surprise/Innocence two-parter around episode 12. Avoid spoilers if at all possible, there are some big surprises coming up.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.