TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I’ve been trying it. I have a harmony elite and the only difference is it seems easier and quicker than using my harmony. The pause and fast forward function doesn’t work but the channel change is great. Also when they implement the navigation and show start features it will defiantly be an improvement over harmony. Saying “Alexa pause” vs “Alexa pause on tv” is way better. Anyone having issues with the voice commands? Pause will not work. Also anyone trying it with both the harmony skill and TiVo skill on? Harmony uses normal smart home implementation but TiVo uses the video skill integration.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just tried for about 30 minutes to get it to change channels via the channel name, and it barely seems to work on my lineup. Even channels that will occasionally work do not have any consistency. What they really need is a way for you to map spoken channel names to specific channel numbers.
To lessen your frustration, watch the live video tivo posted on facebook of them trying to work Alexa, their fails made me feel better since i now know its not my setup.

1 - 6 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.