TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
King of the North
27,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just at my Programming Change page on Directv.com, and I noticed that the HD package isn't listed under services to add/remove anymore. Are other people seeing this as well?

·
Wasting time here
616 Posts
I just called under the premise that I wasn't happy with it and have been blindly paying for it since it's inception. After some conversation I got them to give me 20 bucks a month and I cancelled it anyway. I'll turn it back on once baseball season starts.

·
Wasting time here
616 Posts
I should add that I first tried to do it online, but I kept getting error messages that instructed me to call customer service. After trying three times and having the computer hang up on me, or disconnect the call, I called a number that someone else posted here and was able to take care of it

·
Registered
146 Posts
It took me a while to figure it out for some reason but I found the HD Package under: ADD OR CHANGE PROGRAMMING: OPTION B- ADD PREMIUM SERVICES, ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND/OR SPORTS SUBSCRIPTION TO YOUR EXISTING BASE PACKAGE

I unchecked the HD Package box dropping it for now as my $5 off promo expired. Also, I've got too much network and HBO stuff on the recorder to bother paying $10.99 (or $9.99) for let's see now: the "Sports Center/College Basketball, channel" (ESPN/ESPN 2); the "Knight Rider/Karen Sisko/Medical Investigation channel" (UHD), the new :rolleyes: "upconverted movies & Law & Order Channel" (TNTH), the "Monster Garage/Sunrise Earth channel"(Discov HD Theat), the "Get Out" channel (HD Net) (that was fun sometimes- good hosts ;) ) and the "old movie channel" (HD Net Movies). I'm curious about NGC-HD. Hopefully D* will add it soon, and in MPEG-2 for the HR10-250 hardcore.

Honestly, I enjoyed all of the above mentioned channels' programming from time to time. Maybe it's a positive that's there's such a plethora of network and premium HD programming, so much so that the HD Pack is not valuable anymore to say the least.

·
Registered
501 Posts
This is interesting, because on my account, it shows $10.99/month. There definitely seems to be a problem though, at least for me -- I was trying to add HBO, but I get a message that says "Sorry, there has been a system error." That's been happening since at least sometime on Saturday night when I first tried it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.