TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I phoned TiVo customer services, or SKY as some people call them, lol, at around 3pm this afternoon. THe guy said it could take up to 48 hours, but I was just wondering how long it actually normally takes to activate, im just paying monthly for now.

I have had 2 tivos before, but cant for the life of me remember how long the activation took. I jst wanna set all my season passes and stuff up.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was waiting for that one lol

yeh my last one was over a year ago, i cant remember how long it took, i guess i'll just have to wait.

i keep doing a daily call every half hour or so lol

·
Ex TiVo User
4,184 Posts
I expect they also have find someone who remembers how to do it :)

Not many new customers these days....

Automan.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am just an impatient person, i would rather at least try to do stuff by doing a daily call that often

anyway it has downloaded the program data now, im very happy.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thankyou, i missed tivo so so much,

ahhhh... wishlists, season passes that (generally) work, a tv guide that i can view without having to stop watching whats currently on, remote scheduling via the inter net, the joys of endpad, tivoweb and hackman, tivo suggestions (once it learns what i like, lol) i know some people dont like/use this feature but i really like it.

its good to be back, I have to tell myself that I am not allowed to sell this one, no matter how desperate for money I am lol, well unless they ever bring out a new model

all i need now is a new series 3 glo remote, cachecard + ram, and a lifetime sub and i will be set

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the tivo is still perfect without those things tho lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts