TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Here's a quick rundown of how to access the hidden menus in com.droidlogic.tv (the app that is the the "More" menu on the Stream 4k). You'll need to enable Android's Developer Mode to do this. They seem to do stuff, but your results may vary. Might fix issues others are having with random wake ups, HDR, other stuff.
  1. Enable Developer Mode by going to Device Preferences --> About --> Build and click it a few times until it tells you that you are a "Developer".
  2. Then go to Device Preferences --> Developer Options--> USB Debugging and enable this option.
  3. Go to Network & Internet --> Available Networks and click your connected WiFi network to see what your Stream's IP address currently is.
  4. Download and install adblink
  5. In adblink enter your Stream's IP address in the "Ad Hoc IP" field.
  6. Click "Connect". You'll be prompted to accept the connection on the Stream itself - accept it and also remember the device if prompted.
  7. Once adblink reports that you are connected click "ADB Shell"
  8. Copy and paste the following commands in the terminal window to launch the associated menu item on the Stream itself:

CEC Settings
am start -n com.droidlogic.tv.settings/com.droidlogic.tv.settings.HdmiCecActivity

HDMI Self Adaptation/Refresh Rate Switching
am start -n com.droidlogic.tv.settings/com.droidlogic.tv.settings.PlaybackActivity

Dolby Vision On/Off
am start -n com.droidlogic.tv.settings/com.droidlogic.tv.settings.display.dolbyvision.DolbyVisionSettingActivity

Dolby Vision Graphics/Video Priority
am start -n com.droidlogic.tv.settings/com.droidlogic.tv.settings.display.dolbyvision.GraphicsPrioritySettingActivity

HDR to SDR
am start -n com.droidlogic.tv.settings/com.droidlogic.tv.settings.display.hdr.HdrSettingActivity

SDR to HDR
am start -n com.droidlogic.tv.settings/com.droidlogic.tv.settings.display.sdr.SdrSettingActivity

View attachment 48967 View attachment 48968 View attachment 48969 View attachment 48970
To be perfectly honest, you are my hero as of this moment. The CEC was causing me to pull the 4K from my system.

Well, though you are still in my mind a hero, unfortunately, turning off CeC on the Stream through the Developer Options disables any sound to be sent via my Samsung TV to my Sonos Beam via the hdmi/arc. Tivo is just going to have to fix their CeC issue before I can have the Stream in my system.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.