TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Legend
380 Posts
Huzzah-- the only command I've ran so far was to turn Dolby Vision off
am start -n com.droidlogic.tv.settings/com.droidlogic.tv.settings.display.dolbyvision.DolbyVisionSettingActivity

I have the system set for HDR10, I'm no longer getting forced HDR outside of apps but I did get HDR with a Netflix title. This is great.

edit: rebooted and Dolby Vision is re-enabled again. Too bad...

·
Legend
380 Posts
Shield TV, which is almost pure native Android TV...
I think it's the other way around. Those menus, options and settings are Nvidia refinements from the past 5 years. The menus on this TiVo device more closely mimics a barebones Android TV. They look exactly like the Jetstream 4K box I picked up from Walmart that has had zero updates since it released. TiVo might have locked a suggestion row to the home screen but not much done in the settings. Just my take on it anyway.

·
Legend
380 Posts
I can't even find the device setting on this damned thing. I can find the TiVo App settings and GooglePlay settings, but I cannot get it to bring up network settings or other device settings. Never seen such an opaque product in my life.

Edited to add: Had to shut it off and boot back up to get to the main menu. Only way I could find.
It's the gear icon, top right corner on home screen...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.