TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have some slingboxes that have been working great with my Roamios for years. However, they will become bricks later this year due to slingbox shutting down its servers. I had been searching for alternatives. The best thing seemed to be the TiVo stream. I heard it was kind of buggy though, but seems to be the only real alternative.

I recently came across another solution that seems to have just been released. Its called a "Witbox". Anybody hear of it? While there is a website, I don't see any place to really purchase it yet though so can't see a price either. They seem to have 2 models and I just signed up for a newsletter so maybe this will give more info on how/where to order. Just wondering if others have seen this

Here is the website: Witbox

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh shoot, I missed the mention of a price tag of $2500. Nevermind and no thanks. I guess I initially got roped in and excited when I saw it state "The Best Slingbox Alternative". Kind of misleading and false advertising if you ask me. Oh well and I guess my hunt continues. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts