TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
46,074 Posts
Boston Mangler said:
Huh? Mine took almost 3 WEEKS
Right. It takes about 3 days now because the glut of the list has been already taken care of.

When everyone was complaining about the list, it was said many times that during a roll out, the exponentially increase the speed of the rollout and the number of people who get it.

· Premium Member
46,074 Posts
DarylAZ said:
Only 3? You lucky son of a....... :) I ended up calling TiVo to ask when the heck I'd get it. They said it would be pushed out to everyone by the end of MARCH.
Did you sign the priority list? Bill said that if you sign the list you'll get it within 3 business days.

· Premium Member
46,074 Posts
danguilm said:
Is there any way around this? Can we play with the software and install the version that the standalone uses on top of the R10 embedded software? It would be so nice to have it and it makes no sense to me whay Directv hasn't turned on this functionality (or the rest of it for that matter!) Any idea why they take the stand of having such a limited feature set? Is Tivo partly to blame because they want to maintain a differentiated product and still drive standalone sales?
No. Tivo would love to have DirectTv turn it on. DirectTv doesn't want to.

Whether it's b/c they don't want to tech support it, or b/c they are putting out their own prodcut, I don't know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.