TiVo Community Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
I don't know why, but I find the Lost-esque flashbacks boring.
I find the flashbacks fascinating. Everyone has a story.

I did find the episode very confusing because Logan doesn't seem to age. I actually thought the outdoor support group was from back then. Though why is the woman in charge in that group? Didn't she lose her sister recently? And then they turned on him when they found out he got his wife back.

And even more confusing when Shanice with with her family and then all of a sudden she was with Andre.

Mildred was quite scary and I wish that hadn't happened. This isn't like the other CW shows where having super powers means you don't kill unless you're one of the villains. And at this point Mildred seems like a villain, I know the government and who knows who else is not on the right side, but no one should be killing them.

The pastor at least realizes the contracts may be a bad thing, when he was supporting them at first.

I paused to look at the computer code and yes, that is COBOL. It is real.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
Now most of the 4400 are being held prisoner. Or were, after the unlikely scenario of their getting refugee status, meaning the government had to get out.

I didn't recognize the guard but Andre healed him and that just makes things worse.

Wait ... the man survived that fall that we had to see again and again?

That was definitely COBOL the tech person was looking at. It was so nice to hear terms like "complier" and "run". I do question seeing COBOL on the screen when the tech person saw the results. I didn't see any results and when I took a COBOL class we wouldn't have seen the code on the screen, though that could have changed since.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
It looks like taking away powers is permanent. The ones who had their powers taken away were glad.

The "Texpert" seems to be on the side of the government.

At long last we meet Jor-El's brother (I know, but it's easier to spell). And I don't like him. Or understand what he is doing. The word was not used but everything about his situation indicated he had COVID and recovered.

For the second time in a week those who are gay have to deal with people who understand only what the Bible says. I was surprised the pastor didn't know the exact verse but only that it was in Matthew 7 that you "judge not".

Never use the word "bromance" with someone from the 1920s. It could very well have meant what he thought but we know it doesn't.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
I suspect any loss of powers will be temporary.

Doc certainly is naive.
Isaiah isn't dead but something went wrong. Now everyone who lost their powers has them back. That is weird.

I'm confused. LaDonna is being held prisoner by her father, and at the same time she is at the hotel? And she is the only one who shape shifts, so she got in by being one of the tough guys in the vehicle where they were all planning some terrible action toward the 4400.

How does everyone recognize Mildred? I can't even tell Heidi Gardner and Melissa Villasenor apart.

Manny should have never shaken hands with Isaiah, but at this point his problem is solved. But he's turning out to be much more evil than we had believed.

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
I suppose if people like the direction the show is taking now, that's a good thing, but I really don't.

Amazing development with Jor-El's brother last night. And if he did commit murder, even if it's not justified, he thought he had a good reason.

So we finally got some background on Mildred. It's quite confusing she has a friend with such a similar name. But whether she is one of the 4400 or not, she's not on their side, and she's making things difficult for Mildred and LaDonna.

We may have gotten an answer on "Rev" as they call him. I saw a green light when Shanice read Logan's memories. I think we can assume he's alive somewhere.

I can't tell which ones are the anti-4400. But amazingly, one of those on our side who is dressed like those people said he wasn't a Civil War re-enactor. He was there!

·
Registered
3,197 Posts
This week's was the first season finale. Seemed very much like a finale finale, but with just enough to give it potential if it gets renewed.

Now we know what happened. And it's quite disturbing.

I was impressed with Mildred's attitude toward Millicent.

Manny was right to go back. Those future people have no feelings.

Wait, we never did see what happened to Logan or Rev.

Claudette was the last person I would have expected to say sacrifice these people to make the world better.

And what a sweet kitty!

41 - 52 of 52 Posts