TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
403 Posts
It works for me. You press the select button then the play button then the select button again then 3 then 0 then the select button again and it's there! At least that's how I do it on my Harmony. Then the Next Tract button moves forward 30 seconds and the Previous track button moves back 10 seconds. It's great for watching football. Somebody with the Tivo remote may want to chime in to specify the exact buttons to use on the standard Tivo remote. You loose this every time the unit reboots though, so you have to enter it again.

Gary

· what ru lookin at?
10,926 Posts
I'm thinking the OP is asking if the feature will work on the upcoming Premier.

Anyone know if the undocumented but popular 30-second skip will work on the new $299 HD Tivo?
No one knows for sure, but I suspect it will.

· Registered
285 Posts
I tried to go in last night and program the quick disappear time bar and couldn't get it to take with either live TV or a time shifted, recorded program.

· Cuckoo for TiVo
1,518 Posts
I tried to go in last night and program the quick disappear time bar and couldn't get it to take with either live TV or a time shifted, recorded program.
Hit "pause" then "clear". Now try the S-P-S-pause-S trick.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.