TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally had enough, so I repaired my HR10-250 and re-activated it. I don't care if I get another 2 year extension, I just could not live with the HR20-700.

If and when new HD channels come, I will set it up as a 2nd receiver or maybe not.

Enough has been said about the two systems so let me just say that I enjoy the car I drive and I now enjoy watching TV again.

· Registered
944 Posts
coachO said:
I have finally had enough, so I repaired my HR10-250 and re-activated it. I don't care if I get another 2 year extension, I just could not live with the HR20-700.

If and when new HD channels come, I will set it up as a 2nd receiver or maybe not.

Enough has been said about the two systems so let me just say that I enjoy the car I drive and I now enjoy watching TV again.
Hopefully DirecTV will see enough comments like this to know they have problems and will offer us a Tivo solution in addition to the HR20.

· TiVoPlantation Owner
261 Posts
Nine years
and the HR20-700 caused me to jump ship for a better (but not a TiVo DVR) over at Dish Network. Im in 'suspend' with DirecTV until 31 December, but that cold day is not looking good for a return based on the excellent SERVICE I'm getting so far...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.