TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
has gone his way...
11,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...

With 24 right around the corner... I was hoping this could be a thread where we could ask questions to get our facts back in a row.

My main question...

How many people (and who) knew Jack is still allive...

IIRC it is at least two (Tony and Michelle)

Who else? Chloe?

I don't think President Palmer knows, and I know Kim doesn't know (thank god)....

·
Registered
32 Posts
I haven't watch the last episode of Season 4 in a while and someone is borrowing my DVD's so I can't verify, so I went back to the episode discussion and the discussion was the Tony, Michelle, Chloe and Palmer know and from the Season 5 Preview we know
Kim doesn't know

·
Banned
34,759 Posts
Orthogon said:
I haven't watch the last episode of Season 4 in a while and someone is borrowing my DVD's so I can't verify, so I went back to the episode discussion and the discussion was the Tony, Michelle, Chloe and Palmer know and from the Season 5 Preview we know
Kim doesn't know
Kim Bauer or Kim Raver (who plays Audrey)?

·
Thrice as nice
10,884 Posts
busyba said:
Kim Bauer or Kim Raver (who plays Audrey)?
I'm pretty sure neither. Kim Bauer wasn't around so she wasn't in on the secret originally. And I'm pretty sure Audrey wouldn't be privaleged enough to be told that info either.

·
Registered
302 Posts
in the teasers for the new season (which starts jan 15 with a 2 hour debut and then another 2 hours the next night), something happens in the first 10 minutes that brings jack out of hiding. evidently, the son of the woman he is dating, is in a building that is under seige. he then confesses people believe he is dead and his name is really jack bauer.

·
Reed & Juliet's CPA
10,158 Posts
The thing that brings Jack out won't be the son...

Per some of the TV previews... A bullet took Jack out - A bullet will bring Jack back in

I've got a pretty good idea what happens; but won't spoil... unless people want me to (and even then, I will tag it accordingly)

·
Registered
302 Posts
i wasn't implying the son brings him out of hiding. i know that in one of the teasers, he says to someone my name really isn't sam (or whatever he is going by). i'm suppose to be dead.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.