TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1,697 Posts
richsadams said:
The TiVo SFX are cool too. :up: I don't like that you can't go back to the faux TiVo menu once you click on a preview though. Well, you can, but you have to click on "Shows" in the nav menu and under "CBS 2007-2008 PREVIEW" click on "2007 CBS Fall Showcase" which is a bit of a pain. :down: How about using the handy "Back" button or a simple link CBS? Too complicated?

;)
Just click on "Return to Schedule" button located on the top right corner of the video preview (right under the TiVo guy logo).

I agree it is a cool site, and I am glad to see CBS partnering with TiVo. At least CBS is trying to work with TiVo.

1,697 Posts
Johncv said:
This is all nice and everything, but why is CBS not using the "Showcase" in TiVo where user could find anything on CBS and record it?
Maybe they will. CBS may have to wait until about 2 weeks before all of the premiers when the programming information is downloaded into everyones units. Then the user will be presented with "Record this Episode" or "Get a Season Pass" option. This would be much more efficient and have a higher success rate than doing it now without the programming info available.

If CBS is using the faux TiVo guide on that website, then TiVo will most likely be giving CBS something in return, and maybe it will be a showcase.

I think they did that last year for a show called "The Class" on CBS, where TiVo users were able to preview part of the premier episode before it premiered live on TV.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.