TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Cat God
17,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know people are watching this, but I’m surprised there’s no thread. I binged the first three episodes and I‘m enjoying it. It’s basically a sequel to “The Suicide Squad”, so if you liked that you’ll like this. If you hated that, then you’ll hate this.

Eagly is a nice addition and even though he’s CGI he’s inspired by a real bald eagle.

Also I can’t stop watching the opening credits. It’s just so absurd. It’s basically James Gunn at his finest.

·
I am Groot!
62,840 Posts
I haven't quite decided yet...but the opening credits may or may not replace the first Deadpool movie's as the Greatest Opening Credits In The History Of The Universe.

And this is the best sitcom I've seen in years! I can't remember the last time I laughed out loud that often.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Wasn’t going to watch this, as I thought it was JASHS*, but after reading this thread, gave it a go, and it’s really good. Love Eagly.

*just another super hero show

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Whether someone enjoys the show or not, surely everyone can agree the opening credits is fantastic.

Reactions: bryhamm

·
Señor Member
80,744 Posts
It was cute the first time. I didn't see any difference the 2nd episode. Unless it's going to be significantly different each ep, I'm happy the Skip button is there.
Agreed. Saw the first time, it was cute and all, but quite skippable for the next 2 episodes (and future ones). Best ever? Must be a very low bar.

·
I am Groot!
62,840 Posts
Vigilante has some MOVES!

Seems to me that Daddy's in trouble now...he was yelling to the whole prison about being a rat, after his boys got taken out.

·
A good Man
2,220 Posts
I was surprised by how good this show is. Never been a wrestling fan but John really makes this show work. The other characters are very fun to watch too. Good job!

Love the opening credits! Watched it each time.

·
Cat God
17,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
In case people don’t know. There’s a post credit scene for every episode. It’s just an extended/deleted scene from the episode, but some of them are humorous. For example the line “I’m not a duck, I have a soul”. :)

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
I was surprised by how good this show is. Never been a wrestling fan but John really makes this show work. The other characters are very fun to watch too. Good job!

Love the opening credits! Watched it each time.
Agreed. After his “work” in TBS’s “Wipeout”, I wasn’t expecting much from Cena, but he‘s giving a great performance here. (I did see him in SS, but he wasn’t the main character there)

1 - 20 of 105 Posts