Younger on TV Land June 2nd...

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by mrschimpf, Jun 2, 2015.

1. mrschimpf

mrschimpf Member

Feb 18, 2011

Advertisements

The first showing at 10pm ET/PT may show that it's an hour, but it's only a half-hour; the other half-hour is a 'special preview' of another show, Impastor that was bumped in at the last minute. Why any cable network would think not listing another show that was actually on is good is beyond me, but it's the usual Viacom DVR shenanigans, so I can't be shocked.

2. astrohip

astrohip Well-Known Raconteur TCF Club

Jan 6, 2003
    Houston/Bren...
    They pulled the same BS tonight on the series finale of Hot In Cleveland. My recording showed 1.5 hours,and I knew it was only an hour finale.

It irritates me enough that I made sure to note what the show was (Jim Flanagan [sp?]) so I'll never watch it.

3. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Yeah, weird - on BOTH shows. I've been having a lot of strange programming like that lately. I don't know if it's my cable co (Charter), Tivo, or Tribune Media.

I won't be watching that new show, either, but I already found him way more annoying than funny anyway. IIRC, it's 'Gaffigan'. Somebody once told me how funny he was and I caught a stand up show on one of the premium channels. Well, I should say I caught part of it. There was no way I was making it through the entire show. Very NOT funny.