Xfinity On Demand no longer working after update. (Error SRM-901F)

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by joenhre, Aug 27, 2016.

Tags:
  1. joenhre

joenhre New Member

Jun 22, 2015
    I can no longer access anything from Xfinity On Demand after the recent Tivo update. Issue is affecting both my Roamio Pro and Premiere XL.

I subscribe to both HBO & Starz, while I am able to view the live channels fine, when I attempt to watch something On Demand it shows that I am not subscribed and tells me to call the Comcast 800 number.

For other programs where it says "Rent & Watch Now (Free with Subscription)".
    When I select the title, it then asks to confirm by hitting the Thumbs up. After doing so I get the following error.

" A subscription for this channel is required to view this
    program. For ordering info please call 1-800-XFINITY
    (1-800-934-6489) or visit Comcast.com/help. We apologize for any inconvenience. (Error SRM-901F) The locale code is
    (ticocrd-cmc-a4p.comcast.com)."

I contacted Comcast support but they could not do anything and escalated my issue. They said someone would be calling me within the next 24 hours.

Anyone else having this issue and has anyone found a solution yet?

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  2. PSU_Sudzi

PSU_Sudzi Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Philly suburbs
    I just checked Xfinity On Demand (Philly suburbs) on my Roamio Plus and was able to play a show from HBO without an issue. Sorry I couldn't help but it is still working so that's some info.

3. run1stride2nd

run1stride2nd New Member

Jan 26, 2016
    I no longer can access Xfinity On Demand since the Rovi upgrade

Rebooted several times. Downloaded several times from the mother ship. Nada.

Hope it comes back soon. No HBO go from Comcast, and now no on demand either from Rovi/TiVo

4. 9300170

9300170 Member

Feb 20, 2003
    Tempe, AZ
    In a similar vein, i have no cox on demand since the rovi "upgrade."

5. CoxInPHX

CoxInPHX COX Communications

Jan 14, 2011
    Phoenix, AZ
    Will you post a picture of the Cox OnDemand Error message(s) you are receiving.
    And whether you accessed the content from the Cox OnDemand App itself or from a link (Launchpoint) from Search, My Shows, or Explore this show > Episodes.

Please post it in the Cox OnDemand thread:
    http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?p=10979980#post10979980

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  6. joenhre

joenhre New Member

Jun 22, 2015
    My On Demand started working again tonight. Not sure who fixed it or how it was fixed but hopefully it gets fixed for everyone else as well.