1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xfinity app shows v301

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by mattyro7878, Jul 8, 2018.

1. mattyro7878

mattyro7878 Active Member

Nov 27, 2014
    Just switched my Roamio plus to my main box on account. Couldn't pair the Cablecard until the girl chNgedcmy " billing heirarchy" to reflect that the Roamio was my main box. Now, the Xfinity box was free. Do I return it to save money? (I think it was costing me 3 dollars but that was,as my main box). Bottom line...who fixes v301?? TiVo?

2. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    that's a tivo server connection error, but tivo servers have been a little wonky on and off the past couple of days.

if you're convinced your network cables and connections are solid and configured correctly, and daily connections are successful, then reboot, followed by 2 forced connections, and it should resolve itself in a day or so.

3. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    I would return it once you get XOD working on the Roamio. If you just got a CableCard for your Roamio and made it the primary device, then I would expect that the Xfinity STB to start getting an additional outlet charge ($9.95 a month I believe?). Once you return it, you might also be able to get them to drop the HD Technology fee if you are being charged one as in many cases that is just required for Comcast equipment.

Scott