Wynonna Earp 8/30

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by Rob Helmerichs, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis

Advertisements

Did this air? At the last minute, it was replaced in my Guide Data by "Syfy Programming" (both the first and second airings), and it hasn't shown up at any of the usual magical sources.

2. sinanju

sinanju Active Member

Jan 3, 2005
    It did air and my TiVo caught it. I don't see any future airings in my guide.

3. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    Yup. I just checked my recording. I haven't watched the episode yet, but I fast forwarded through the first few minutes. Looks like S4E6 "Holy War: Part 2" was recorded.

I haven't watched any of S4 yet. I've got all six episodes sitting on my TiVo. I might binge watch 'em today, seeing as last night's S4E6 is the mid-season finale.

I did check last night's guide data. Mine shows Wynonna Earp (with correct episode data), at 8pm MST sandwiched between HP Goblet of Fire and HP Sorcerer's Stone, and then repeated at 245am.

Aren't you on TE4? My TiVo that caught it is still TE3.

No future airings, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is a S4E1-6 marathon before E7 airs, whenever that'll be.

4. Rob Helmerichs

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    I'm TE4. Weird that both Earp showings (and nothing else) converted to "Syfy Programming"...

5. Rob Helmerichs

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis

Advertisements

Oops, I see now that my TiVo did pick up the 3:45AM showing after all.

I watched John Oliver from 3:00-3:30, and at that time there was no Wynonna in my Now Playing or To Do; only SyFy Programming. (I figured it might have been pulled because of the recent social violence; this seems like a show that would have the kind of content which make networks nervous under these circumstances.) I guess between 3:30 and 3:45 it fixed itself!

6. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    If you are interested, the guide updates for TE4 are almost fixed times. TE3 varies every day, but TE4 times are within 2 minutes daily. Exceptions are when there's a network failure (like yesterday morning) when a reschedule is like 5 hours later. TE3 will retry every hour. Also, TE4 doesn't have the 6pm to 2am rule.