WWE Network: Timeout Error - Please check network connection and restart

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by cybergrimes, Dec 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. cybergrimes

cybergrimes Legend

Jun 14, 2015
    Minnesota
    TiVo is connected to internet fine, we have been streaming various other apps all day. I tested the Android app on my phone and found no issue. Currently watching the live event on my PS3 since the TiVo refuses to connect-- performed the normal troubleshooting like restarting, forced a TiVo connection, etc. I even tried manually changing DNS settings to Google DNS to bypass my router but nothing worked.

I did a little searching and found a some year old Reddit threads about the same problem for WWE Network on Samsung Smart TV platform, which I understand is the platform TiVo uses? I haven't used the WWE Network much lately, got a Bolt on the recent Whiteout Sale and only tested the app once but it did work. I'm on 20.6.3 but have no reason to believe it's related.

Is anyone else seeing this error when launching the app?

20161218_185729_HDR.jpg

2. cybergrimes

cybergrimes Legend

Jun 14, 2015
    Minnesota
    Could anyone reading this humor me and launch the WWE Network app to see if they get this too? ;/

3. cybergrimes

cybergrimes Legend

Jun 14, 2015
    Minnesota
    Updating this just in case it every happens to anyone else--
    skipping over all the off & on troubleshooting I've done for the past month I believe the error probably resolved some time ago but the app was not releasing the error message. It took a full "Clear & Delete Everything" reboot of my TiVo get this app working again.

4. ajwees41

ajwees41 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2006
    Omaha,NE
    nope never saw this issue on our Tivo