Wusb11 V4

Discussion in 'TiVo Underground' started by yozh, Oct 12, 2006.

1. yozh

yozh New Member

Jun 25, 2006

Advertisements

Hello,

I Zipped my tivo sd-dvr40 and everything works fine I have a DL-122 adapter which is not my that I used to get it up and running for the tweaks. So after looking around I got the WUSB11 adapter so I can have that for my self. On the Zipper WIKI it said that ver 4 is compatable, but when I plug the adapter in I get power but no link. I tried the adapter in my PC and it works just fine. Any one can help ? or am I stuck with a useless adapter (got it of ebay) ? Any help is appreciated. thank you

2. yozh

yozh New Member

Jun 25, 2006
    Sorry to bumps this, but noone knows regarding this issue ? If the wusb11 v4 is on the WIKI someone must of tried it ? DO I have to flush it with some firmware ?. Thank s

3. rbautch

rbautch User

Feb 5, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    I'm pretty sure that adapter is not compatible since it's not in the usb.map. I recently posted a list of compatible adapters in the Zipper thread.

4. yozh

yozh New Member

Jun 25, 2006
    So some one should fix the WIKI !!!!! ..... this is too bad cuz it was new and i opened it and its from ebay :( .......

5. Karpa

Karpa New Member

May 11, 2002

Advertisements

A wiki (IPA: [&#712;w&#618;.ki&#720;] <WICK-ee> or [&#712;wi&#720;.ki&#720;] <WEE-kee>[1]) is a type of website that allows the visitors themselves to easily add, remove and otherwise edit and change some available content, sometimes without the need for registration.

Feel free to perform the edits.

Then, resell the adapter, or just eat it. It couldn't have been more than $20.