WSOP final tabe

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by bryhamm, Nov 10, 2009.

1. bryhamm

bryhamm randomize

Jun 30, 2004
    St Louis area

Advertisements

The final table is going on right now, but the header for DirecTV says "Sports Center"

2. danielhart

danielhart Nerp Nerp

Apr 27, 2004

Yeah. I was just watching it on my DVR (without a pad) and it stopped with three players left - so it looks like they ran over. Gonna watch the ESPN2 version so I can see hopefully see the end (even though I already know who won sinced I listened to the audio webcast live last night).

The audio was more exciting than ESPN's lame coverage anyways.

3. brettatk

brettatk Thread Killer

Oct 11, 2002
    Powder...
    Same here, I had actually caught up and was watching it live when I saw there was about 3 minutes left and there were still 3 players. Would have been pissed if I had gone back and saw I missed the last 30 minutes or so. At least they will replay it 1000 times for those who didn't pad so they can record it at a later time.

And I agree the coverage sucked. Why stretch it out to 2:30 hours only to have so much filler crap in there? Also several times they would come back from commercial and it would take us to the middle of a hand. WTF?

4. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    (thanks for no spoilers.. I haven't checked the WSOP discussion yet)

I was thinking it only went over by a few minutes, and have a manual recording for tomorrow -- but I have to expand the manual recording now.. (Though I also wonder if they'll edit the RERUNS down).

They always do the 'come back from commercial into the middle of a hand' thing.

I haven't checked my twitter so I don't get spoiled on the winner..