1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrong color for show being recorded

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by HarleyRandom, May 4, 2018.

1. HarleyRandom

HarleyRandom New Member

Sep 17, 2015
    This may not be a big concern. In fact, the exact situation is almost impossible.

For some reason I was unable to record the TV series "Jeopardy" without setting the Roamio to record it manually at the time. I did succeed in getting it to record with a season pass on WCNC (in case it airs at a different time), but not WFMY, which has the same episode 30 minutes later (though WFMY might also air the show in the middle of the night after a sports event). Occasionally, NBC News with Lester Holt goes over, or there is a weather bulletin or something, and Spectrum has both channels in my area. If "Jeopardy" is recording on WCNC, lately I see a yellow light beside each one. It should be red. If a single episode of an episode is there, and that episode is not finished recording, the light is red. I don't want both episodes at once but solving that problem may not be advisable. The yellow light made me concerned the episodes had both quit recording, such as when the cable went out, or the power, or the running adapter.

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Do you have a 1P for "Jeopardy!" set to Keep at Most: 1? Just a guess.

3. HarleyRandom

HarleyRandom New Member

Sep 17, 2015
    No, and there are usually three if I didn't watch during one, though two are manual.