Worst Cooks in America - 3/8/2020

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Hot4Bo, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Hot4Bo

Hot4Bo Finally an Avatar! TCF Club

Apr 3, 2003
    South Florida
    I was just looking at my to do list and I realize that the finale of Worst Cooks in America’s doesn’t show in my guide. It shows an episode from years ago, which would normally not record because I have it set a new only. Everything I’m seeing online says tonight‘s episode is the finale so I set it to record anyway. Just want to give people a heads up.

2. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    It is strange. There is an episode at 9pm, listed as S18E12, with a description of last week's, but marked as new with tonight as the OAD. So my 1P is getting it. So is that the finale? Immediately following, at 10pm, I see S12E10, a finale from a past season, with an OAD 3/11/18. My 1P isn't getting that one, so I set it for a manual. One of these is bound to be the finale.

3. Hot4Bo

Hot4Bo Finally an Avatar! TCF Club

Apr 3, 2003
    South Florida
    For me, here in Florida, the first show was last week’s episode and the one that says OAD 3/11/18 was the real finale.

4. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    Yep, same here. Last week's episode with a Reheated label so not sure if just a replay or added comments like they've done on other shows (Kid's Baking Championship with Extra Icing replays). Had to manually record the finale.

Scott