Wishlist advice

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by SnakeEyes, Sep 13, 2011.

1. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Active Member

Dec 26, 2000
    Are there by chance any soccer fans that have used Wishlists to accurately handle a specific soccer team in all competitions and factors in second legs, tournament rounds, finals, and fa cup replays that could go to PKs and should be padded? I'd like to setup for Arsenal without having every match padded or multiple WL/SP for each competition.

2. dbenrosen

dbenrosen New Member

Sep 20, 2003
    New Jersey
    If you want to create just one wishlist to record all of the matches, you would have to pad all of them to account for 2nd legs/fa cup replays going to extra time/PKs. I don't see how you could specify in a single wishlist only to pad some of them.

Though some of the competitions may list 2nd leg in either the description or title, I don't know if it is listed consistently for all competitions. And I'm not sure if the FA Cup replays are listed as such (or what the exact wording would be).

3. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Active Member

Dec 26, 2000
    I knew it would take multiple WLs but, if possible, less than the number it takes to SP each individually. Just wondering if anyone has tried it/found consistent listings that make it work.

4. dbenrosen

dbenrosen New Member

Sep 20, 2003
    New Jersey
    I will say that in the past, I have not. So I just record all of the extra competitions (FA Cup, Champions League, etc.) with padding for all of the matches. I tried this a few years back, so it is possible the listings have improved to the point where it is easier now.