1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows 10 periodically freezes for 15-30 seconds Asus TP300LA

Discussion in 'Post Testing Area' started by 19972000muskrat, Oct 8, 2018.

1. 19972000muskrat

19972000muskrat Member

Jan 2, 2008
    Found this old thread Windows 10 periodically freezes for 15-30 seconds And User AdamMajoros has exact same issue and laptop as me.

Has there ever been a resolution to this issue? I have had this issue ever since my original drive went out and I installed a SSD drive. I had to reinstall Win 8.1 just in order to use this computer. Actually even got worse when reinstalling Win 8.1 from Microsoft's Download version because I had no original backup. When first booting up after that 8.1 install the laptop was so bad I only had about 5 sec out of every 30 sec I could actually get a response from the computer. After updates got installed it started working normally. The device manager never did show that all the devices were working about 4 yellowed out issues. I then installed Win 10 and although seemed better than 1st time around still has freeze issues with 100% active disk drive with no data sometimes never see this under 8.1 version. The device manager in Win 10 shows everything good however.