Will & Grace April 23 2020 series finale

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by HarleyRandom, Apr 23, 2020.

1. HarleyRandom

HarleyRandom Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2015
    On NBC they said it would be an hour. However, I found an article stating the finale would be preceded by a look back at the series.

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    In my guide it shows the special after the normal episode. Both should record with a 1P.

Gracenote agrees.

3. HarleyRandom

Sep 17, 2015
  4. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    That's how it is on mine. Both scheduled by my Pass.

I'm going to miss these characters so much! :(

5. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    sharkster likes this.
  6. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    That was fun! I watched the about-a-minute video preview and was just getting ready to x out that window when the next one started. It was about 3.5 minutes with McCormack and Hayes.

I hope to see Sean Hayes in a new sitcom soon. I just adore him. I liked that one short-lived sitcom he did where Linda Lavin played his mother. That was a great match-up! I think Thomas Lennon was in it, too. Some great comedy with all three of them.

I am also a huge fan of Megan Mullally and hope to see her in something soon. She and I have the same birthday ('cept she's younger), and I love that because it's just fun to have somebody you really like with the same bd. :)

Eric McCormack is good for comedy or drama so I also hope to see him again soon. I also like Debra Messing. Her last show was pretty good but it was also short-lived.

(oops, sorry to blather on) :oops:

7. Teavo

Teavo Active Member

Feb 11, 2020
    I used to watch the original run from start to finish and enjoyed it a lot. That was before the age of social media so all folks knew about the actors came from Entertainment Tonight. All sugar coated fun.

Fast forward to reboot and I was eager to jump back into the show. The excitement faded within 15 minutes of episode 1 when it was a non stop president bashing session.
    Then I started to see all the vile hate filled social media posts by at least two of the main actors and that was it for me. For folks who say they belong to a peace loving group, they are truly far from that.

I won't miss them at all. It's a shame.

8. HarleyRandom

Sep 17, 2015
    I never bothered with the original but I have enjoyed the new version.