wi-fi help

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Carrie Chesebro, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Carrie Chesebro

Carrie Chesebro New Member

Feb 6, 2020
    I have a tivo premier and a tivo romio and I have 3 tivo minis streamed to each unit. I purchased a firestick for streaming disney plus this weekend and after installing it I lost my network connection to all of my minis. I contacted tivo and they could not assist. I then contacted apple as I have their routers. They assisted me with opening up the ports tivo stated needed to be open and still no network connection. It was not until I disconnected the firestick that I was able to get my network connection set up again. Can someone tell me what I need to do to be able to use both?

2. kpeters59

kpeters59 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    Where/how did you connect the Firestick?

Everything else is wired in?

Any chance of getting a wiring diagram?

-KP

3. Carrie Chesebro

Carrie Chesebro New Member

Feb 6, 2020
    I have the firestick plugged into one of my HDMI ports on the television and no I have a MOCA network on my minis. I have the premier and roamio hard wired but the minis are streamed through the MOCA network.

4. kpeters59

kpeters59 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    Doesn't make any sense...the Firestick shouldn't be able to take down ethernet/MoCA connected devices.

It would be good to know the status of the TiVo devices after they've become inoperative.

Can you Ping them? What IP address' do they have, etc...

-KP