Why does TIVO hate Formula 1??

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Knoxes, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Knoxes

Knoxes New Member

May 4, 2009
    Or maybe my Premier just hates me! I have a season pass, and most of the time, it works fairly well. But at least twice per season, it doesn't record any of the three shows (practice, qualifying, race). And it frequently only records the first two shows of the weekend, but doesn't record the race. I'm baffled (and frustrated)!

2. jrtroo

jrtroo Chill- its just TV

Feb 4, 2008
    Chicagoland
    Have you reviewed the to do list to see why it was not recorded? I think you may find a wishlist may help with racing more than a season pass, season passes are channel based and wishlists are not.

3. iceturkee

iceturkee Member

May 26, 2005
    formula one has been on fox for the past few races. but they said sunday they would be going back to speed. maybe that's your problem?

4. Knoxes

Knoxes New Member

May 4, 2009
    Yes, I just found out that Fox hosted a couple of the recent races. That's been the culprit before - didn't know that the season pass was channel based. I'm almost positive that it's done this before when the race was on Speed, but I can't be completely certain. I guess I'll try using a wishlist instead. If it's possible to review the history of the "to do list", I don't know how to do that.

5. musictoo

musictoo Member

Oct 8, 2003
    Wishlist is the way to go, I never miss one...

6. scandia101

scandia101 Just the facts ma'am

Oct 20, 2007
    MN, greater...
    Go to the To Do List and you'll find View Recording History is at the top of the list