White Collar - 11/6/2009 - Book of Hours

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by thurston608, Nov 8, 2009.

1. thurston608

thurston608 record this

Nov 9, 2006
    Washington, DC

Advertisements

Thoughts on this episode....liked episode 2 a lot, but i thought 3 was probably the best ive seen this year...really show where the Neal character could be beneficial to the FBI...very entertaining IMO

2. Amnesia

Amnesia The Question

Jan 30, 2005
    Boston, MA
    How is it that they supposedly did all these tests on the bottle but the label was still on it? My first guess was that there was something behind the label, but it seems like they didn't even check that...

3. verdugan

verdugan Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    My guess is that since it's a glass bottle, they could see from the other side that there wasn't anything there.

4. betts4

betts4 I am Spartacus!

Dec 26, 2005
    A Galaxy...
    I am really loving this show. I liked this episode a lot - things like the woman finding the bug because of the camera's in the apartment. Oh yes! And I showed the pilot to a friend of mine this weekend and he has it on his SP now. It was fun to hear him chuckling at the same points and he really liked Neal and the FBI agents interactions.

5. betts4

betts4 I am Spartacus!

Dec 26, 2005
    A Galaxy...

Advertisements

And it wasn't even held near the candle that long. I mean it didn't need to get very warm to show the map.

6. sushikitten

sushikitten LivingLippy.com

Jan 27, 2005
    Chicago-ish...
    I like that at the end he "just gave the book to some FBI guy." Hee. And it was to save the dog. :)

7. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    I've been plowing through the episodes in the recent mini marathon. I didn't watch the first run. I kinda like this show. It gets an SP.