Where is the TIVO Wifi remote transmitter ??

Discussion in 'TiVo Bolt DVR/Streamer' started by Okiesnipe, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Okiesnipe

Okiesnipe Member

Sep 5, 2017
    There was a two-piece remove package on sale last week. One piece was a plug in transmitter that I believe plugs into my Bolt. And a 2nd device "black box" receiver that plugs into my 2nd TV.

I went to order today and can't find it.

tv

2. lhvetinari

lhvetinari Si non confectus, non reficiat TCF Club

Jun 24, 2019
    Chicago
  3. Okiesnipe

Okiesnipe Member

Sep 5, 2017
    That's it. Your page says "out of stock". Too good a deal.

Merci.

4. Okiesnipe

Okiesnipe Member

Sep 5, 2017
    Success !! After many tries, I was able to place an order for the "back ordered" item. I had to use the "Sale" site you sent me, the item does not appear on the main equipment site. Free delivery promised for Feb 25th, $90 saving.

Merci

5. mde8965

mde8965 Member

Dec 8, 2019
    Yeah I bought this combo and I really didn’t need it. Silly I know. But it is a very good deal and I couldn’t help myself.

Just 2 weeks earlier I bought a mini VOX for $179 from Weaknees to replace the last of my Spectrum cable boxes, then this pops up. So I just set it up with my Dining room TV using the wireless adapter and it works great. Thing is I only use that tv about 3 times a month. I was using a Roku and the spectrum app on that tv. Stupid purchase for such limited use I know

I’m not the kind of person that would send the Weaknees unit back saying it’s defective or whatever. Wasn’t Weaknees fault. Figured I should say that before someone suggested it.