Where can I inform TIVO that a couple of my OTA stations changed UHF channels?

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by steelersruleman, Dec 7, 2019.

1. steelersruleman

steelersruleman Member

Aug 29, 2014
    NW Pennsylvania
    I already have the form for submitting cable channel info to TIVO to get the guide info right, and in the past, it has worked out great. At the most, it took about a week to correct after properly filling out the form.

But I cannot seem too find the form for OTA channel guide information. I "cut the cord" about 2-3 months ago, and just this past week, a few of my OTA channels changed UHF frequencies(UHF 43 to UHF 20).

Does TIVO have a form, like they do for cable channel corrections, for OTA stations guide info corrections for a given Zip code/city/area?

If they do, can you point me in the right direction. Thank you

2. kpeters59

kpeters59 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    I don't think it's a different form.

The 'Report a channel Lineup Error' link doesn't specify OTA or Cable, even though the Form Field says it.

-KP

3. Mikeguy

Mikeguy Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2005
    I've used the same form for OTA Guide, etc. issues, just square-pegging the info. I need to include into the form's round holes. ;)

4. steelersruleman

steelersruleman Member

Aug 29, 2014
    NW Pennsylvania
    Yeah, within that form there is no specification for OTA channels. It asks for your cable company, channel lineup, and cable company phone number. Plus your TIVO box number, and your personal info, etc...

There is no way too change it, so I thought there may have been another form specific too OTA channels.

If not I guess I could try to use that form, and just put the info in the explanation box, completely bypassing all the cable info, which would be irrelevant anyway...

kpeters59 likes this.
  5. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay TCF Club

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    Report a Lineup Issue

Use this to report, whether cable or OTA, just enter N/A for the required fields about cable.
    You would need to list the frequency shown in diagnostics for that tuner., call letters, etc.

Mikeguy likes this.
  6. steelersruleman

steelersruleman Member

Aug 29, 2014
    NW Pennsylvania
    I filled out the form as you suggested. Was fixed, just as it was when I had problems on cable lineups, within 72 hours.

Just to let people know how it turned out. Positively using the same form. Thanks.

kpeters59 and Mikeguy like this.