Where Can I Find Breaking Bad Season 2 Eps?

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Dnamertz, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005
    I hadn't watched Breaking Bad originally, but since AMC started airing all the episodes 3 or 4 per night over a week ago (leading up to this Sunday's premiere of season 4), I had been recording and watching them.

I was about half way through watching season 2. Without going into the long details of how it happened, last night episodes 6 thru 13 from season two got deleted. Needless to say I was extermely pissed this morning.

How do I get these episodes from season 2? Are they available anywhere online (without buying the season)?

2. vertigo235

vertigo235 Well-Known Member TCF Club

Oct 27, 2000
    Charlotte
    you could probably find a torrent

3. pmyers

pmyers Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2001
    Gilbert, AZ
    Itunes has them. Also Netflix.

4. Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005
    What is a torrent?

5. Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005
    Don't think I can bring myself to pay for something that was just on Free TV, and was just sitting on my DVR until yesterday.

6. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    AMC is not a free channel.

Bittorent is your answer.

7. retrodog

retrodog King Button Pusher

Feb 7, 2002
    At the gun...
    I have the DVDs. I could watch them and then report back on what happened. Should I use spoiler tags or just post it openly?

8. aadam101

aadam101 Tell me a joke

Jul 14, 2002
    Massachusetts
    Depends. Is this stealing?

9. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
    I know this is of no help, but AMC just ran the entire first three seasons 3 episodes a night for past several weeks. The final episode of Season 3 aired this morning.

I was able to catch all of them and am just starting to watch Season 3.

Just wanted to throw in there it is an awesome show. Season 2 was amazing. Season 1 was not very good for me until about the 4th or 5th episode.

Looking forward to finishing Season 3 and starting Season 4.

The funny thing is the day I found all these reruns on AMC I had just downloaded S1 and S2 on torrents. I know Season 3 is available on DirecTV on Demand.

10. danterner

danterner Not it!

Mar 4, 2005
    Greenacres, FL
    I have the DVDs, too. Maybe you and I could do a reinactment of each episode, kind of like "Be Kind Rewind," and post it on YouTube. I call Walt.

11. matt@thehickmans

matt@thehickmans Hemo_jr

Jan 8, 2008
    You said they were deleted the night before. If they are still in your deleted folder, you can recover them.

12. Numb And Number2

Numb And Number2 Member

Jan 13, 2009
    It's a little late now but a video store's policy regarding rewinding tapes should have been: DO NOT REWIND AFTER VIEWING! That way everyone will have to do their rewinding duties or they do not view the tape.

13. gchance

gchance 4 8 15 16 23 42

Dec 6, 2002
    Olivehurst, CA
    How old are you?

Greg

14. Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005
    True, but it's commercial TV and it's part of the overall package I pay for from my provider (it's not a pay channel like HBO). To me, it's like paying for my water service...the overall service and water has a price, but each glass of water is practically free. If I was to spill a glass, I couldn't bring myself to pay $1.99 for a new glass of water.

15. Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005
    Is this only on Tivo's? I forgot which website I was posting to...I posted on this website out of habit. I've had a DirecTv Tivo for years, but that unit is not in my bedroom...the unit that the episodes got deleted from is my DirecTv HD-DVR (non-Tivo).

It seems to me that all DVR should have a deleted folder, just like computers have a Recycling Bin. Shows could go into this folder and kept there as long as there is space for them.

16. innocentfreak

innocentfreak Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2001
    Florida
    http://www.clicker.com/tv/breaking-bad/

Looks like Amazon and Itunes if you want to pay for them. You could always try your local library. I know mine carries DVDs though I don't know about TV series.

17. David Platt

David Platt Mouse Master TCF Club

Dec 13, 2001
    Portland, OR
    Flawed analogy. Another glass of water is readily available. As you're finding, past episodes of Breaking Bad are not. ;)

18. Dnamertz

Dnamertz Active Member

Jan 30, 2005
    You're right. I'm just explaining the principle behind why I can't bring myself to pay to watch these episodes.

Lukcily, the earlier suggestion about the library was a good one. My library has Breaking Bad on DVD. But, there are about 10 people on the list ahead of me waiting to check out season 2.