Where Can I Find a List of Future Recordings on my Bolt OTA?

Discussion in 'TiVo Bolt DVR/Streamer' started by rhodesmk, Jul 15, 2019.

1. rhodesmk

rhodesmk New Member

Jul 15, 2019

Advertisements

Just activated my Bolt OTA this week, and set eight programs to record this week using the OnePass settings. My U-Verse is going to be cancelled by me (cutting the cord) but I want to make sure everything works before I lose any recordings currently on my U-Verse DVR.

I'm accustomed to going into my U-Verse DVR and looking at a list of shows that are set to record in the future (titles only), and on another screen a list of all shows that are specifically set to record within the next two weeks (titles and episode descriptions).

I can't seem to find anything like this in my Bolt OTA. In the OnePass settings, I've set "new only" on all eight shows, and I know there are new episodes this week (The Code, America's Got Talent, Whose Line Is It, Blood and Treasure, Elementary, The 100, S.H.I.E.L.D, and Instinct.) When I go to the "my programs" page, it's blank.

Does this option to see a list of future recordings exist on the Bolt OTA, and if so, am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks!

2. DeltaOne

DeltaOne Mount Airy, MD

Sep 29, 2013
    You need to view the TiVo's "To Do" list.

3. rhodesmk

rhodesmk New Member

Jul 15, 2019
    That did it! Thank you. I guess if I'd thought about it hard enough, that may have made sense to look there...I was so focused on looking for something called "recordings."

4. sender_name

sender_name I remember XM 202!

Feb 11, 2005
    Northboro Ma
    This was Tivo button and then 2 on the old tivos....you can program a shortcut to this in the settings. I programmed tivo button and then 5 because it's right under the 2...You can't remap shortcuts 1 through 4...

5. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Bored TCF Club

Mar 5, 2002
    Nashville, TN

Advertisements

^^ Which always made perfect sense to me. '2' sounds like 'to', so it was easy to think of it as 'to do'.
    Why they had to change that after all these years is just ponderous.

6. DVR_Dave

DVR_Dave Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2017
    To Do is TiVo button + 2 in TE3. Did they change it in TE4?

7. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Bored TCF Club

Mar 5, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    Yes. Tivo 0 -4 are reserved, and are:
    0 - Menu
    1 - My Shows
    2 - What To Watch
    3 - Search
    4 - Apps

Numbers 5 - 8 are available for the user to program.