Where are the suggestions?

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by puckettcg, May 13, 2010.

1. puckettcg

puckettcg New Member

Feb 10, 2006

Advertisements

I have always turned off automatic recording of Tivo suggestions. But, I've always periodically reviewed the suggestions in case I miss an upcoming show that I may be interested in. What happened to the Suggestions folder on the Premiere? If I go into the old menu format the suggestion folder is still there, but I cannot find a similar folder on the Premiere. Even with auto-record suggestions turned on the only suggestions I "see" are those Tivo recorded.

What am I missing? There is a folder that says "my favorites" but its empty.

2. puckettcg

puckettcg New Member

Feb 10, 2006
    And, I've had two Premieres for well over a month. I left auto-record on for one of the Premieres and it has 30-40 shows in the folder at any given time.

3. matt@thehickmans

matt@thehickmans Hemo_jr

Jan 8, 2008
    I think they may have replaced the suggestions folder with the suggestions bar in the HDUI. But it really does not perform the quite the same function, nor contain the same suggestions.

If you want to get to the suggestions folder with a Premier, you can switch to the SDUI menu and find it there. It is fairly easy to switch back and forth.